Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Grilled Tanige with Tomato and Onion Side dish!

Like most of us, I love grilled foods! No added oil(/cholesterol) and you can savor the distinct taste of smoked food (or more of a charcoal-ed taste,LOL!) 

Don't you just love to see a perfectly grilled fish with those lovely grill marks?
(mind you, I did this myself)

For most of my friends, they always had this first impression on me that I don't know how to cook. It is sad for me, because I love cooking so much that it does not reflect on me. (or maybe because I look too girly to learn or to know how to cook?)

But let me remind you guys, looks can always be deceiving :)

As for the story of this grilled fish? I grilled 6, we are only 4 in the house, all were gone, like magic!
And I am a happy MOM!

Please let me know what you think of this food blog and if you want to get the recipe just comment below and I will be posting it upon request!
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment